DES MOINES- Des Moines Fire crews were called to 801 Grand just before 6 A.M this morning on reports of a structure fire inside the Principal Building.
It turns out, the alarm was triggered during a cooking incident.
A pot on the stove inside a kitchen triggered the hood suppression system. A second alarm was also triggered inside the 40 story building.
There were no evacuations and no injuries.
The body of a missing Grand View University student has been…
POLK COUNTY - A person has died Sunday morning in a crash right…
Crews are on the scene of a house fire along Ridgewood Drive in West…