LOOK: Go inside icy condo complex

URBANDALE - Firefighters allowed residents inside a burned down condo complex to start returning to their homes after a devastating fire Tuesday afternoon.

The fire at Plumwood Terrace destroyed many residents' belongings, whether it was from the actual fire, or from smoke and water damage from crews fighting the flames.

Local 5 got to go on a tour with a resident Tuesday afternoon after she returned to her place to gather a few things. Stairways were completely iced over from water inside. Temperatures dipped well below -10 overnight after crews put out the flames.


More Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center