Severe Thunderstorm Watch

Published 08/02 2015 10:55PM

Updated 08/02 2015 11:55PM

Issued at: 08/02/2015 10:52:00 PM CDT
Expires on: 08/03/2015 12:00:00 AM CDT
Counties affected: Union IAC003-053-159-173-175-030500- /O.EXT.KDMX.SV.A.0464.000000T0000Z-150803T0500Z/ SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 464...PREVIOUSLY IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CDT TONIGHT...IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CDT TONIGHT FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS IN IOWA THIS WATCH INCLUDES 5 COUNTIES IN SOUTH CENTRAL IOWA DECATUR RINGGOLD UNION IN SOUTHWEST IOWA ADAMS TAYLOR THIS INCLUDES THE CITIES OF...BEDFORD...CORNING...CRESTON... LAMONI...LENOX...LEON...MOUNT AYR AND NEW MARKET. PROBABILITY TABLE: PROB OF 2 OR MORE TORNADOES : 20% PROB OF 1 OR MORE STRONG /F2-F5/ TORNADOES : <02% PROB OF 10 OR MORE SEVERE WIND EVENTS : 30% PROB OF 1 OR MORE WIND EVENTS >= 75 MPH : 10% PROB OF 10 OR MORE SEVERE HAIL EVENTS : 50% PROB OF 1 OR MORE HAIL EVENTS >= 2 INCHES : 30% PROB OF 6 OR MORE COMBINED SEVERE HAIL/WIND EVENTS : 80% MAX HAIL /INCHES/ : 2.0 MAX WIND GUSTS SURFACE /MPH/ : 70 $$

comments powered by Disqus
.