Authorities conducted a search warrant just before 4 p.m. Tuesday at 517 W Washington Street in Centerville where 33-year-old David Boley was located. The residence was listed under David's wife, Cristina.
David is in custody and being held on numerous active warrants and facing additional charges including:
- Two counts of drug distribution to a person under 18
- Two counts of assault causing bodily injury or mental illness
- Sexual abuse in the second degree
- Child endangerment and aggravated misdemeanor
- Assault causing serious injury
- Disarming a peace officer with a dangerous weapon
- Theft in the first degree
- Burglary in the second degree
- Burglary in the third degree
- Possession of methamphetamine second or subsequent offense
Cristina has also been charged with child endangerment and aiding and abetting burglary in the third degree.
During an incident Sunday, Boley is accused of assaulting a deputy before fleeing. The deputy suffered non-life-threatening injuries, but was taken to an area hospital to be treated.