2020 Iowa Election Results
The 2020 General Election will be unlike any other in American history amid the COVID-19 pandemic, calls for social justice and questions about the mail-in ballot process. Local 5 has all your Iowa election results in real time. President Donald Trump is seeking reelection over former vice president Joe Biden. Republican Sen. Joni Ernst, the incumbent, faces Democrat Theresa Greenfield. All four of Iowa's seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and many statehouse races are also on the ballot.
Click here to get all the information you need to know about voting locations, how to register, when you can early vote, how to get an absentee ballot and more.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
U.S. President IowaPrecincts: 1,661 / 1,661 (100% reporting)
U.S. Senate IowaPrecincts: 1,661 / 1,661 (100% reporting)
U.S. House District 1Precincts: 408 / 408 (100% reporting)
U.S. House District 2Precincts: 392 / 392 (100% reporting)
U.S. House District 3Precincts: 371 / 371 (100% reporting)
U.S. House District 4Precincts: 490 / 490 (100% reporting)
- EXPLAINER: Election claims, and why it's clear Biden won
- Joe Biden's 2 adorable German Shepherds are the next White House dogs
- No protesters seen Sunday at Iowa State Capitol despite national call
- David Perdue concedes Senate race to Jon Ossoff
- Sen. Kelly Loeffler concedes US Senate race to Raphael Warnock
- Iowa GOP, Senate Democrats pick their nominees to fill Miller-Meeks' seat
- VERIFY: Fact-checking misinformation in Trump's speech prior to his supporters storming Capitol Hill
- Warnock, Ossoff win in Georgia, handing Dems Senate control
- Here's how Congress will count Electoral College votes
- AP projects Raphael Warnock as winner of U.S. Senate runoff
- The latest on Iowa's 2nd Congressional District, open state Senate seat
- VERIFY: What happens when a member of Congress objects to the election results?
- Trump asks Georgia election officials to 'find' votes during call with Sec. of State
- Rita Hart cites voter testimony in election challenge days before Miller-Meeks seating
- Georgia Senate runoff early voting surpasses half of all votes from general election