- Former Osceola mayor alleges voter fraud after he's unseated based on name draw
- Des Moines City Council hears from residents on redistricting wards
- Year in review: Voting reform, redistricting and looking ahead to midterm elections | 'This Week in Iowa'
- Dave Muhlbauer discontinues US Senate campaign following death of nephew
- Audit on Gov. Reynolds CARES Act spending, what Biden's infrastructure plan means for Iowa | 'This Week in Iowa'
- Altered spreadsheet tipped off state auditor of Iowa governor's office misusing federal COVID funds, he says
- Sitting down with former Rep. Steve King, checking in with Justyn Lewis, talking infrastructure in Iowa | 'This Week in Iowa'
- Christkindlmarket Des Moines returns to Principal Park this weekend
- West Des Moines Water Works pushing forward with future plans for water supply
- Man injured in shooting on Des Moines' east side, police say
- Check this out: Artist uses 2 tools to complete masterpiece in Pella hotel
- Iowa DCI identifies suspect, officer from Algona shooting
- Internship program for electrical lineman now an option for high school seniors
- Iowa working through rape kit backlog
- Carlisle basketball player arrested after punching Nevada player on opening night
- No. 19 Cyclones overcome slow start, rout Ark-Pine Bluff