- VERIFY: False messages about 'mandatory quarantines' and 'martial law'
- VERIFY: If a president is impeached, will they lose benefits like security detail and pensions?
- VERIFY: Impeachment does not undo a president's pardons
- VERIFY: Viral videos falsely claim passengers removed from flights because of 'no-fly' lists
- VERIFY: Can Trump be impeached after leaving office? If so, what would be the point?
- VERIFY: Social media bans don't violate First Amendment, here's why
- VERIFY: Debunking false photos and claims of Antifa at Capitol riot
- VERIFY: Can the Vice President invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump? VERIFY
- VERIFY: Has the US Capitol ever been attacked before? VERIFY
- VERIFY: Fact-checking misinformation in Trump's speech prior to his supporters storming Capitol Hill VERIFY
- VERIFY: What happens when a member of Congress objects to the election results? VERIFY
- VERIFY: Why Iowa's vaccine distribution plan differs from other states Vaccine
- VERIFY: Fact-checking Trump's call asking Georgia Sec. of State to 'find' more votes VERIFY
- VERIFY: Everything you need to know about the second round of stimulus checks VERIFY
- VERIFY: Changes to WHO's definition of herd immunity haven't been 'secret' VERIFY
- VERIFY: Coronavirus aid funding isn’t allocated to foreign nations, art VERIFY